The CLARK CLINIC's medical team is available to meet the majority of your health related needs on site. Some of the CLARK CLINIC SERVICES include:
- E-Prescribing your medications straight to your pharmacy.
- Immigration physicals by certified MDs.
- School, camp, and other work-related physicals
- Preventative and Wellness Care
- Chronic Disease Monitoring (ie. High blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, asthma etc)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- On Site Testing
- CLIA certified Laboratory onsite
- Subspecialists on site monthly: GI and Psychiatric
- Hospital Privileges
- Certified Medical Director by AMDA
NURSING HOME/ALF /ILF SERVICES:
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL DIRECTOR for post-acute care
- Weekly visit by Provider if skilled patient
- Minimum monthly visit for nonskilled patient
- On Call 24/7
- Transition home Checklist and Follow-up for 30 days
- Upon request a provider can make a home visit if necessary.